Mother’s Day gives you a chance to celebrate your mom, aunts, mother figures, grandmothers, and any other woman who has had a positive impact on your life. While we love Mother’s Day at Mylar & Loreta’s Restaurant, here are a few reasons why we think we should celebrate mothers all year long:
- Being a mom is a BIG undertaking—It takes nine long months to bring new life into the world. While the end-result is well worth it, pregnancy can take a toll physically, mentally, and emotionally. Be sure to celebrate your mom by carrying her groceries, helping her move furniture, and helping her out around the house as a thank you for her nine long months of carrying you!
- There is no vacation from motherhood—Moms are some of the most selfless people you’ll ever meet, and chances are, they’d love a break! Be sure to treat her by cooking dinner or by taking her out for a night on the town!
- There is no job description when it comes to being a mom— It’s amazing that even though most moms will say they feel like they’re winging it on a daily basis, they still are able to do an amazing, selfless job Thank her for her insights and care every day by saying how much you appreciate everything she does for you and your family.
- Having kids isn’t for the faint of heart—Ask any mom, and they’ll tell you there’s nothing like chasing around a toddler or worrying about their teen when curfew passes. Motherhood is trying for so many reasons, which is why we should take pressure off by thinking of them and adding joy into their life by means of working hard and considering their feelings at all times.
- Motherhood is a lifelong commitment—Once you’re a mom, you’re always a mom! Unlike other jobs and roles you may take on in your lifetime, motherhood is one that comes with lasting duties. Taking the time to appreciate and thank your Mom is a valued practice that can last all year long!
If you want to show your mom you appreciate everything she does this Mother’s Day (or all month long), bring her in for a special meal at our family restaurant! Call us today so you can book your reservation early!