At Mylar & Loreta’s Restaurant, we can’t say enough good things about fall! We’re so excited this beautiful, crisp season is here once again and believe it’s the best time of the year for the following reasons:
- Hiking in the fall colours – The fall colours in the Collingwood, Ontario area are stunning beyond belief! This fall, head out on foot and explore the Bruce Trail if you want to take in the season in all of its magnificence.
- Fall harvest foods – The September harvest here in Ontario means tons of delicious, seasonal produce, like apples, peppers, pears, peaches, and squash. Head to your local farmer’s market to see what’s in season and enjoy the abundance of fruits and vegetables available.
- New beginnings and back to school – Parents everywhere rejoice when their kids go back to school in the fall! On top of the new school year, fall symbolizes new, fresh beginnings and the chance to get back to productivity after a summer of fun.
- Colder nights and warmer moments – While evenings may get chilly, fall presents plenty of opportunities to gather with friends and family by the fire or at our warm and cozy restaurant.
- Ending your days with a warm, homecooked meal – Nothing says fall more than a delicious, home-cooked meal warm from the oven! If you need something hearty to fill up on at the end of a brisk fall day, visit us at Mylar & Loreta’s Restaurant.
- Festivals and events galore – The arrival of fall means plenty of opportunities for fun at the many festivals and events in the area! Check out Experience Collingwood’s page to see what’s coming up on the calendar.
- The astounding colours – We have to say it again – one of the best things about fall is the beautiful colour! Get out in nature this season, enjoy the beautiful colours of the changing leaves, and finish off your day with a stop at our restaurant.