It’s a new year, and that means you get a fresh start to thrive in 2019 and make it your best year yet! At Mylar & Loreta’s Restaurant, we want this year to be a good one for you, which is why we’ve listed a few tips below for living your best life this year.
1. Get Outside—There’s no better cure for the winter blues (or the blues in general) than spending some time outside in the fresh air. Make it a point to get outside more in 2019. There are so many great snowmobiling, hiking, and skiing opportunities in Blue Mountain, Ontario and the surrounding areas – take advantage of them and discover how spending more time outdoors can change your outlook and wellbeing.
2. Spend More Time with Family—It’s easy to get into a rut with your relationships, especially with the people you love most. Make family outings a priority in 2019 and put in more effort to make the relationships you have with your loved ones flourish.
3. Try New Things—Does it sometimes feel like you do the same things day after day after day? While there’s nothing wrong with a good routine, trying something new this year can break up the mundane and help you feel excited about life again. Whether you pick up a new hobby, rock a new hairstyle, or come and try new dishes at our family restaurant, you’ll be glad you stepped outside your comfort zone.
4. Focus on Your Health—This is about more than just losing “x” number of pounds this year. Doing what’s best for your health means getting enough sleep, eating a well-rounded diet, minimizing stress, exercising, and so much more.
5. Practice Gratitude—To feel better instantly, think about all the things in life you’re grateful for. Make this a habit in 2019 by keeping a journal of good things that happen, simply saying “thank you” to people who help you out, and finding other ways to recognize the good in your life.